- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
Wolves vs Arsenal Betting Tips
- Wolves vs Arsenal predictions for Tuesday's Premier League match at Molineux
- Wolves have lost 6 of their last 7 home matches against Arsenal.
- Arsenal have won their last 3 away matches.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
Nuno Espirito Santo's Wolves have lost 6 of their last 7 home matches against Arsenal (Getty Images)
Since defeating Arsenal at the end of November, Wolves have won just once in the Premier League.
Saturday's 1-0 defeat at Crystal Palace, which came courtesy of Eberechi Eze's goal on the hour mark, made it eight games without a win in the league.
Nuno Espirito Santo's side have lost to Burnley, Manchester United, Everton, West Brom and Palace during the winless run.
Wolves have also drawn with Tottenham, Brighton and Chelsea in the last eight matches.
The FA Cup has been something of a respite. Two 1-0 wins over Palace and non-league Chorley have seen Wolves progress to the fifth round.
Wolves Team News
Wolves are still struggling with injuries and absentees.
Defenders Rayan Ait-Nouri, Jonny and Marcal are out, and centre-back Romain Saiss is a doubt.
Midfielder Ruben Neves is unvailable following the birth of his new baby, and striker Raul Jimenez remains someway off a return from a fractured skull.
New signing Willian Jose made his full debut in the defeat to Crystal Palace, with the Brazilian likely to lead the attack again.
Arsenal played out a 0-0 draw with old rivals Manchester United on Saturday in a game lacking in excitement.
It extended the Gunners' unbeaten run in the Premier League to seven games. Their only defeat in the last nine games in all competitions came in a 1-0 loss to Southampton in the FA Cup.
Mikel Arteta's side have caught the eye defensively, conceding just one goal in their last six games in the Premier League.
They have recorded wins over Brighton (1-0), West Brom (4-0), Newcastle (3-0) and Southampton (3-1) in that time. They have also drawn 0-0 with Crystal Palace and Man United.
Arsenal Team News
Arsenal could welcome back left-back Kieran Tierney, utility man Bukayo Saka and midfielder Dani Ceballos for the trip to the Midlands.
New signing Martin Odegaard is a possible to replace Emile Smith Rowe in the starting line-up and make his full debut.
Defender Pablo Mari is still out injured, while forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang continues to be absent for personal reasons.
Head to Head
Wolves won 2-1 at the Emirates in November with Pedro Neto and Daniel Podence scoring either side of a Gabriel goal for Arsenal.
But Arsenal still hold a dominant 46-27 head to head advantage from 100 meetings between these two sides. There have also been 27 draws.
Arsenal have an excellent record at Molineux and are value for an away win. Wolves are enduring a tough time of things in the Premier League of late, and Nuno Espirito Santo's side are set for a ninth game without a win.
- Wolves have failed to win in their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have lost their last 2 home matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have failed to score in their last 2 matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have lost 6 of their last 7 home matches against Arsenal (all competitions).
- Arsenal are undefeated in 8 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal have won 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
- Arsenal have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Arsenal have won their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
Wolves vs Arsenal FAQs
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Arsenal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wolves vs Arsenal live stream.