- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
Tottenham vs Fulham Betting Tips
- Tottenham vs Fulham betting tips for the Premier League fixture
- The best betting tips for the game is for Tottenham to win to nil
- Full match preview and predictions
Tottenham have come through a tough run of fixtures with just one win in their last five matches, the only victory being the 2-0 win over Arsenal in the North London Derby.
That result has been followed up with a 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace and defeats to Liverpool and Leicester.
On Sunday, Spurs were held to a 1-1 draw by Wolves as Tanguy Ndombele’s opener was cancelled out by Romain Saiss’ header.
Fulham are without a win in five matches and currently find themselves sat 18th in the Premier League table.
The Cottagers had drawn 0-0 with Brighton and 1-1 with Newcastle before hosting Southampton on Boxing Day.
It ended in another stalemate as neither side was able to find the back of the net in the 0-0 draw.
Tottenham are missing Giovani Lo Celso and Gareth Bale to knocks.
Fulham are without defenders Kenny Tete and Terrence Kongolo through injury.
Head to Head
Tottenham have the upper hand in this fixture with 51 wins compared to Fulham’s 18. There have also been 29 draws between the sides.
Spurs won the most recent meeting 2-1.
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction
- Tottenham have won 3 of their last 4 home matches (English Premier League).
- Tottenham’s last 2 home wins have been to nil (English Premier League).
- Tottenham forward Heung-Min Son has scored 11 goals in 15 matches this season (English Premier League).
- Fulham have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Fulham’s last 4 away defeats have been to nil (English Premier League).
Tottenham vs Fulham FAQs
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs Fulham live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Tottenham vs Fulham live stream online.
What is the best bet for Tottenham vs Fulham?
The best bet for Tottenham vs Fulham is Tottenham win to nil. Each of Tottenham’s last 2 home wins have been to nil, while Fulham have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 matches.
Where is Tottenham vs Fulham being played?
Tottenham vs Fulham is being played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England.
When does Tottenham vs Fulham kick off?
Tottenham vs Fulham kicks off at 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 30 December 2020.