- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Southampton vs Arsenal Betting Tips
- Southampton vs Arsenal predictions for Saturday's FA Cup fourth round clash.
- Southampton have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against Arsenal.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
Danny Ings is set to return for Southampton (Getty Images)
Southampton set up this fourth round tie with a 2-0 victory over Shrewsbury on Tuesday in their delayed third round fixture.
Dan N'Lundulu and James Ward-Prowse scored at St Mary's to send a weakened Saints side through.
It was just a second win in seven games for Ralph Hassenhuttl's side. The other came against Liverpool in a 1-0 win at home.
A 2-0 defeat to Leicester in the Premier League was sandwiched in between last weekend. James Maddison and Harvey Barnes goals gave the Foxes all three points.
Southampton Team News
Striker Danny Ings is set to return to action following a COVID-19 layoff. Full-back Ryan Bertrand is available again after suspension.
Midfielder Oriol Romeu and centre-back Mohamed Salisu are closing in on returns and could make comebacks.
But Southampton are still without the injured Nathan Tella, Michael Obafemi, Will Smallbone, Moussa Djenepo, Nathan Redmond and Jannik Vestergaard.
Arsenal are enjoying a fine run of form with Mikel Arteta's side unbeaten in their last six matches in all competitions.
The Gunners have won four of those games with Premier League wins over Chelsea, Brighton, West Brom and Newcastle, and a frustrating 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace.
Arsenal beat the Magpies 3-0 on Monday night in their most recent match. An Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and a Bukayo Sako goal earned a comfortable win.
Reigning FA Cup champions Arsenal needed extra-time to get past Newcastle in the third round. After a 0-0 draw, Emile Smith-Rowe and Aubameyang scored in extra-time.
Arsenal Team News
Mikel Arteta has only a handful of absentees with Pablo Mari out and Dani Ceballos facing a late fitness test.
Hector Bellerin, Gabriel Martinelli, Nicolas Pepe and Willian could all get a chance to impress with starts.
Head to Head
Arsenal hold a dominant 51-21 head to head record over Southampton. There have also been 28 draws, including a 1-1 in the latest meeting at the Emirates in December.
Theo Walcott opened the scoring for Southampton against his former side. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang equalised to earn the Gunners a point. Arsenal are now unbeaten in the last four meetings.
These two sides have built their recent form on solid defences, and a tight FA Cup clash looks in store at St Mary's. I'm backing this one to end level and go into extra-time.
- Southampton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Southampton have seen BTTS No in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Southampton have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Southampton have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against Arsenal (Premier League).
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 4 matches against Southampton (Premier League).
- Arsenal have won 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal have kept 5 consecutive clean sheets (all competitions).
- Arsenal have seen BTTS No in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
Southampton vs Arsenal FAQs
What is the Southampton vs Arsenal best bet?
Southampton have held Arsenal in two of the last three head to heads and this FA Cup tie is tipped to go to extra-time. Under 2.5 goals is also predicted.
Where can I watch the Southampton vs Arsenal live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Southampton vs Arsenal live stream.