- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
Wolves vs Leeds Betting Tips
- Wolves vs Leeds predictions for Friday’s Premier League match.
- Leeds have won 2 of their last 3 away matches.
- Preview, predictions, team news and stats.
Leeds are tipped for goals again (Getty Images)
Wolves have turned a corner lately, picking up seven points from their last three Premier League games.
Victories over Arsenal and Southampton by 2-1 scorelines will give Nuno Espírito Santo confidence that his side have rediscovered their form.
They came from a goal down in both matches to win. On Sunday, Ruben Neves and Pedro Neto scored in the win over the Saints.
But before the win over Arsenal, Wolves endured a run of eight games without a victory. It was a run which had forced them onto the periphery of a relegation battle.
Wolves Team News
Wolves will be missing two key players for this one, but they have been missing for a while.
Raul Jimenez (fractured skull) is unlikely to play again this season, while Daniel Podence (muscle tear) does not yet have a date set for his return.
You can expect Adama Traore and Pedro Neto to support lone striker Willian Jose from wide positions.
Whenever Leeds are involved, goals are almost guaranteed. They have won three and lost three of their last six games to continue their inconsistencies.
They were 3-0 down at Arsenal on Sunday before fighting back to eventually lose 4-2.
Marcelo Bielsa's side had won their previous two away games with a 3-1 win at Champions League-chasing Leicester and a 2-1 victory over Newcastle.
Leeds have also lost at home to Brighton (1-0) and Everton (2-1) and defeated Crystal Palace 2-0 at home in their last six games.
Leeds Team News
There are no fresh injury concerns for Leeds, with Kalvin Phillips (calf), Robin Koch (knee) and (groin) continuing to miss out.
Head to Head
Leeds hold a 42-34 lead in the head to head records, with 22 draws in 98 meetings between the two sides.
Wolves won in the corresponding fixture at Elland Road 1-0 back in October. Raul Jimenez got the winner.
Wolves have lacked goals for some time now, while Leeds can be relied upon for goals. Over 2.5 is the best bet, while Leeds are worth small support despite their inconsistencies.
- Wolves have won 1 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Leeds have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 away matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have scored 2+ goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
- Leeds' Patrick Bamford has scored 12 goals this season (Premier League).
Wolves vs Leeds FAQs
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wolves vs Leeds live stream.