- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
Newcastle vs Liverpool Betting Tips
- Newcastle vs Liverpool betting tips for the Premier League fixture
- The best betting tips for the game is for Liverpool to win both halves
- Full match preview and predictions
Newcastle have really struggled in recent weeks and there is a growing feeling of discontent amongst their supporters.
The Magpies lost 5-2 at Leeds and drew 1-1 at home to Fulham before being knocked out of the League Cup quarter-finals by Championship side Brentford.
Their misery continued last time out as they were beaten 2-0 by Manchester City following goals from Ilkay Gundogan and Ferran Torres.
Liverpool sit top of the Premier League with a three-point gap heading into their final fixture of 2020.
The Reds had won three of four matches against Wolves, Tottenham and Crystal Palace - drawing the other with Fulham - before their last outing at Anfield.
Despite taking the lead through Sadio Mane, Liverpool drew 1-1 with West Brom at home after Semi Ajayi’s late equaliser for the Baggies.
Newcastle’s injury list features Martin Dubravka, Jamaal Lascelles, Jonjo Shelvey and Allan Saint-Maximin.
Liverpool are missing Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Kostas Tsimikas, Naby Keita and Diogo Jota. They are hopeful of welcoming back Thiago Alcantara though, who has been out since the Merseyside Derby in October.
Head to Head
Liverpool have won 87 wins in this fixture compared to Newcastle’s 50. There have also been 42 draws played out.
Liverpool won 3-1 in the last meeting between the teams in July.
Newcastle vs Liverpool Prediction
- Newcastle have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Newcastle have lost their last 5 matches against Liverpool (English Premier League).
- Liverpool have won both halves in their last 4 victories (English Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 3 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Liverpool have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 6 away matches (English Premier League).
Newcastle vs Liverpool FAQs
What is the best bet for Newcastle vs Liverpool?
The best bet for Newcastle vs Liverpool is Liverpool to win both halves. Liverpool have won both halves in each of their last four league victories.
Where can I watch the Newcastle vs Liverpool live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Newcastle vs Liverpool live stream online.
Where is Newcastle vs Liverpool being played?
Newcastle vs Liverpool is being played at St. James’ Park in Newcastle, England.
When does Newcastle vs Liverpool kick off?
Newcastle vs Liverpool kicks off at 20:00 GMT on Wednesday 30 December 2020.