- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace Betting Tips
- Newcastle vs Crystal Palace predictions for Tuesday's Premier League match at St James's Park
- Newcastle have won 3 of their last 4 matches home matches against Crystal Palace.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
Ciaran Clark is set to return to the Newcastle defence (Getty Images)
Steve Bruce was a relieved man after his side ended an 11-game run without a win in all competitions on Saturday.
Newcastle upset the odds with a 2-0 victory over Everton at Goodison Park. Two second-half goals from Callum Wilson capped a fine display from the Magpies.
The win followed five straight losses in the Premier League, as well as an FA Cup third round defeat in extra-time to Arsenal.
Newcastle had lost to Leicester (2-1), Sheffield United (1-0), Arsenal (3-0), Aston Villa (2-0) and Leeds (1-2) to pile the pressure on Bruce's job.
Newcastle Team News
Captain Jamaal Lascelles limped off against Everton with a hamstring strain. He joins fellow centre-back Federico Fernandez on the injury list.
Ciaran Clark will come into the starting line-up for the first time since making his return from injury.
Steve Bruce will also welcome back left-back Paul Dummett into his squad following a hamstring injury, but right-back DeAndre Yedlin is leaving to join Galatasaray.
Ryan Fraser is a major doubt with illness, which could pave the way for forward Allan Saint-Maximin to start.
Crystal Palace Form
Crystal Palace claimed only their second win in the last 11 games when defeating Wolves 1-0 at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
Eberechi Eze's goal on the hour mark was the difference between the struggling sides and helped move Palace up to 13th in the Premier League table.
Roy Hodgson's side had lost three of their previous four games during a winless run.
They exited the FA Cup at the third round stage with a 1-0 defeat at Wolves. Palace also lost 4-0 at Manchester City and 3-2 at home to West Ham in the league.
The Eagles picked up a point from a 0-0 draw at Arsenal.
Crystal Palace Team News
Crystal Palace still have a length injury list to contend with.
Goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey and centre backs Mamadou Sakho and James Tomkins are out.
Midfielder James McArthur, winger Jeffrey Schlupp and striker Connor Wickham are also on the injury list.
New signing French striker Jean-Philippe Mateta was an unused substitute against Wolves, and may start from the bench again.
Head to Head
Goals from Callum Wilson and Joelinton in the 88th and 90th minute earned Newcastle a 2-0 win at Crystal Palace in the reverse fixture in November.
The Magpies have now won 28 of their clashes with Palace, who have won 11 times. There have also been 9 draws.
Both sides eased pressure with weekend wins, but can they follow it up? Newcastle caught the eye at Everton and the Magpies are worthy of support on Tuesday.
Palace don't deserve to be favourites having lost three of their last four matches on the road. Under 2.5 goals is the best bet in the game, having happened in the last eight head-to-heads.
- Newcastle have won 1-0 in 3 of their last 4 matches home matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Newcastle have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 8 matches against Crystal Palace (all competitions).
- Newcastle have kept a clean sheet in 7 of their last 9 home matches against Crystal Palace (all competitions).
- Newcastle's Callum Wilson scored 2 goals in his last match (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
- Crystal Palace have failed to score in their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace FAQs
Where can I watch the Newcastle vs Crystal Palace live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Newcastle vs Crystal Palace live stream.